How Botox from your dermatologist in Tulsa, OK, can help you look your best.
Fine lines, wrinkles, and deep creases are all unpleasant parts of aging. They can make you look years older than you are. Fortunately, there is a dermatology product that can help you regain your youthful appearance. They're called neuromodulators, and they can help minimize the look of fine lines, wrinkles, and creases.
Dr. Alison Fischer at Tulsa Hills Cosmetic And Laser Skin Center in Tulsa, OK, offers a wide range of skincare and anti-aging treatments, including Botox, Xeomin, and Dysport to help you look your best.
These neuromodulators are injectable solutions that temporarily “freeze” the muscles and nerves around the injection site. After Botox, Xeomin, and Dysport treatment, your skin will look smooth and radiant again.
At Tulsa Hills Cosmetic And Laser Skin Center, you can choose from these highly effective products:
Botox Cosmetic; this is the gold standard of neuromodulators, and it’s the perfect answer to minimize the appearance of:
- Crow’s feet, the fine lines extending from the corners of your eyes
- Furrows, the lines running across your forehead
- Marionette lines, the lines running from the corners of your mouth down to your chin
Xeomin: this is a type of neuromodulator designed specifically to target deep creases, wrinkles, and lines between and around your eyebrows.
Dysport: this form of neuromodulation treats fine lines and wrinkles between your eyebrows.
No matter which type of neuromodulation you choose, you will enjoy important benefits like these:
- Quick treatment, because each session takes only about 10 minutes
- Rapid results, because results will be apparent within 24 to 48 hours after treatment
- Safe treatment, because Botox has been rigorously tested and approved by the FDA, and it has a long history of safe and effective use.
To learn more about the benefits of Botox treatment and what it can do for you, call Dr. Alison Fischer at Tulsa Hills Cosmetic And Laser Skin Center in Tulsa, OK. You can reach her in the office by calling (918) 293-1287, so call now.